Saturday, May 2, 2009















Thanks to Betsy, all my French lessons are on my Ipod and David helped me download the photos to my first blog posting...it takes a village to get Susan on her way to Rwanda!







The kids gave me a goup hug goodbye and I am ready for the adventure to begin.








A very astute young woman sent me this quote and suggested it should be my African mantra:






" Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the Life you imagined...Herny David Thoueau. I am ready to begin and will post agian form Egypt.

2 comments:

  1. bonne chance avec votre voyage!!
    We sent you a group hug via the prayer line!!
    Did the sights and smells of Egypt surprise you??
    JJS et famille

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan - you adventurous woman - my heart sings with all your news....thanks for keeping us posted....i love the camel!!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete